Thursday, October 15, 2009

ScreenCaptures




Source:


A few cool screenshots from a place I recently came across.
There I realized how off base I was with the Crone's veil. It goes down to the floor! I'll have to fire my research department for that slip up. I'll see if it's possible to improve accuracy a little there without losing all of the dress details. I really hate being the only guy on line at the fabric store...maybe I can just use creepy cloth for it.
Family and I are making a trip to Van Cortlandt Manor for The Great Jack O'Lantern Blaze this Friday night. We had a blast last year and we're looking forward to it again this year.
The following weekend it's minus the kids & back to Sleepy Hollow for Legend Nights at Philipsburg Manor & the ride of the Headless Horseman.
http://www.hudsonvalley.org/

We also will make our annual trip to Clinton Place in Hackensack, NJ. There you will find beautiful old homes on both sides of the long, closed street that decorate and go all out for Halloween. Original scary stuff and some really cute things for the younger kids as well...like The Great Pumpkin, Wizard of Oz and Nightmare Before Christmas. If you're in Northern NJ you should really check it out. Link to pictures below.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john_kay_1/sets/72157602675701646/

1 comment:

Pam Morris said...

I gotta say, I laughed out loud when I read the part, "really hate being the only guy in line at the fabric store". made me think of my husband when I send him out on little 'errands'...anyway, I think the crone looks terrific as is but I also think creepy cloth will do just fine in making any necessary adjustments...